Sometimes we can make things too complicated. Those are things that end up on our wishlist versus our done list. Keeping essential oil usage simple is one of the surest ways to know you’re able to incorporate them into your life and start benefiting right away.
Baths are one of my favorite ways to use essential oils. Not only is this a calming ritual I can add to the end of the day or a long week, but it’s also one my kids can do too.
- Add 1-2 cups of plain Epson Salts to an empty tub.
- Add 3-6 drops of your fave doTERRA calming oil onto the Epson Salts.
- Turn on the water and stir in the salts into the warm water.
- Dim the lights and light a clean-burning candle
- The bath is like a giant diffuser and you’ll be enjoying the aroma while you soak your body.
- Play some chill tunes if you like, but do keep the phone out of reach, both for safety and the sanity of unplugging from the world.